Volkswagen Tiguan Interior Review
Seating & Cargo Space
In an SUV, having space for people and cargo is important. The VW Tiguan makes sure that your passengers ride in comfort and your luggage and items get where they need to go safely.
- The VW Tiguan offers a lot of space with seating for seven passengers and 123.9 cubic feet of passenger volume, meaning your occupants have plenty of room for relaxation as they ride along on your journey.
- There is also plenty of cargo space. The Volkswagen Tiguan offers 65.7 cubic feet of cargo volume with rear seating folded, giving you plenty of space to transport any large items that are required on your travels.
Drivers and passengers like to stay connected, and with the Tiguan, you get plenty of technology that keeps you in touch with the world as you travel.
- Occupants in all rows of seating can stay connected with two USB ports in the front of the vehicle and one rear USB charging port.
- The 6.5-inch touch screen sound system helps keep drives entertaining with AM-FM radio, Bluetooth® technology for streaming, and App-Connect that lets your smartphone keep you entertained with what you love.
When driving an SUV, safety for yourself and your passengers is very important, especially if this is the family vehicle you will be using frequently.
- The safety features in the Volkswagen Tiguan play a huge role in providing drivers with the protection and alerts they need on the road.
- The VW Tiguan comes with Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking (Front Assist) to help prevent accidents.
- Blind Spot Monitor provides Side Assist, and Rear Traffic Alert has sensors so you can be aware of your surrounding on all parts of the vehicle.
Volkswagen makes it a priority to equip the VW Tiguan and other vehicles with the safety features needed to keep you on the road and get you to your destination.