Everybody knows that Volkswagen loves to pack their vehicles full of high-tech features and systems—the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan is no different! This vehicle is chock-full of the latest technological wonders!
So, if you live in Newport Beach, Rancho Santa Margarita, Mission Viejo, or any of the surrounding California cities, this 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan technology review is for you. As always, if you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Norm Reeves Volkswagen Superstore Irvine. We’ll help!
Tiguan Tech – Entertainment, Navigation, and Convenience
First, we’ll go over the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan’s various entertainment, navigation, and convenience technologies. Don’t forget that these are some of the most advanced features available today.
- Driver Profile Selection. With up to four storable driver profiles, it’ll remember all your preferences.
- Wide Map Navigation View. Now, you can view a larger version of the map to see it clearly.
- App-Connect. With software like Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan enables you to hook up your compatible smartphone with its in-cabin infotainment system. That way, you can access your favorite music, applications, contacts, messages, emails, and more, right there in the car.
- 8” Touchscreen Navigation System. Turn-by-turn information; dynamic route guidance; and a sleek glass display. What isn’t to love about the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan’s eight-inch touchscreen navigation?
- Fender® Premium Audio System. With a 480-watt amplifier that blasts through nine speakers, you’ll enjoy concert-quality sound—right from the comfort of your automobile. It’s breathtakingly amazing.
Get more information about available technology on each VW Tiguan trim in this article.
4MOTION® All-Wheel Drive Technology
We also want to give some credit to the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan’s 4MOTION® All-Wheel Drive system, which sends power to either the front or rear axles, depending on the situation: Snow Mode, On-Road Mode, Off-Road Mode, and Off-Road Custom Mode will have you prepared for whatever life can bring.
Learn more about the Volkswagen Tiguan in this interior overview.
Let’s Not Forget the Safety Technology…
Last, but certainly not last, we’ll give you a brief overview of the many state-of-the-art safety systems that come with the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan. Reach out to us with questions about any of them.
With the Tiguan, you can look forward to protective safety tech like Front Assist, Blind Spot Monitor, Rear Traffic Alert, Lane Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Park Pilot, Area View, Light Assist, and more.
Plus, in addition to these driver-assistance features, you’ll enjoy systems like Pedestrian Monitoring and the Overhead View Camera. The 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan uses technology to make it as easy as it can be to navigate the city or the highway without injuring yourself, your passengers, or any pedestrians.
Test Drive the VW Tiguan: Norm Reeves Volkswagen Superstore Irvine
So, now that we’ve covered the basics, we’d like to offer you the opportunity to really learn what’s going on with the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan’s technology—the only way to do that is by scheduling a test drive.
To set up your 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan test drive, just call us on the phone or chat with us online today!