Graduation is already paying off.
Through the Volkswagen College Graduate Program*, qualified recent graduates can get a $500 Contract Bonus** when purchasing or leasing a new, unused Volkswagen vehicle through Volkswagen Credit.
- Up to $500 Contract Bonus
- If you lease, there's no security deposit required.
- Competitive rates even if you have no credit. Credit history is not required, but if you have existing credit, it must be in good standing.
- No co-signer required.
You've just finished four years (more or less) of hard work. You deserve to continue your journey in a VW.
To get started, visit your local Volkswagen dealer to apply. You'll need to meet the following requirements*:
- You graduated in the past 24 months or will graduate in the next 6 months from an accredited US or Canadian College
- You have a full-time (permanent) job or have a written commitment from your future employer.
- You have received credit approval from Volkswagen Credit
When you visit your dealer you'll need to provide:
- A copy of your degree or transcript and contact information for your college or university.
- A copy of proof of income and full-time (permanent) employment as well as a name and phone number for a contact in human resources or payroll.
- Contact information for two (2) personal references. One must be a relative.
Ask your Volkswagen dealer for full details.
MyVWInsurance is the only insurance that lives up to the high standards of a Volkswagen. We think you'll agree.
When you insure your Volkswagen through Liberty Mutual Insurance, you could receive exclusive savings of up to 10%1 - as well as valuable benefits such as:
- Genuine Volkswagen replacement parts.2
- Towing to your nearest Volkswagen dealership.3
- New Car Replacement.4
- Accident Forgiveness.5
- Multiple discounts 1
For more information, call 1-888-323-6053 or get a free quote now at libertymutual.com/vwcollegegrad.
Optional Coverage. Please see below for important information.
Make the choice that is right for you.
Buy your new VW
Make it yours and you won't pay for mileage or excess wear and use.
Lease your new VW
Leasing may mean you can drive a new VW model more often and possibly make lower monthly payments.
It's like buying, but with an option to turn in your vehicle (at contract end) if you choose.
Proof of employment, graduation, and other documentation required.
The Volkswagen College Graduate Program* offers a $500 Contract Bonus** for qualified college graduates who lease or purchase a new, unused Volkswagen vehicle through Volkswagen Credit.
* College Graduate Program is subject to credit approval and is available to U.S. citizens or permanent residents who graduated from a U.S. or Canadian accredited college/university no more than 24 months prior to credit application. Applicant must be employed in a full-time permanent position or have a written commitment from a future employer. References, proof of income, copy of degree or official transcript, and contact information for college/university required. Credit history is not required, but existing credit must be in good standing and have no previous derogatory credit. Program good from January 3, 2018 to January 2, 2019. Program not valid in Puerto Rico. See your local Volkswagen dealer for details or, for general product information, call 1-800-Drive-VW. ** Volkswagen of America, Inc. will pay a $500 Contract Bonus when customers eligible for the College Graduate Program lease or purchase a new, unused Volkswagen vehicle through participating dealers and finance the lease or purchase through Volkswagen Credit from January 3, 2018 to January 2, 2019. Excludes Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. Subject to credit approval by Volkswagen Credit. Bonus must be applied toward customer lease or purchase and is not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid in Puerto Rico. See your local Volkswagen dealer for details or, for general product information, call 1-800-Drive-VW.
- 1 Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Reduced rate not available to Massachusetts residents.
- 2 Original VW Replacement Parts available except where prohibited by state law.
- 3 With the purchase of optional Towing & Labor coverage. Applies to mechanical breakdowns and disablements. Does not apply to accidents where collision or comprehensive coverage applies.
- 4 Applies to a covered total loss. Your car must be less than one year old, have fewer than 15,000 miles and have had no previous owner. Does not apply to leased vehicles or motorcycles. Subject to applicable deductible. Not available in NC or WY.
- 5 For qualifying customers only. Subject to terms and conditions of Liberty Mutual's underwriting guidelines. Not available in CA and may vary by state.
Average annual savings based on countrywide survey of new customers from 01/27/2014 to 01/16/2015 who reported their prior insurers' premiums when they switched to Liberty Mutual's group auto and home program. Savings do not apply in MA.
MyVWInsurance is offered through Hamlin Services LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of VW Credit. Inc. (VCI) 2200 Ferdinand Porsche Drive, Herndon, VA 20171 (CA license number 0G33209, GA license number 122337, MN license number 40081915), which is not affiliated with Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates. VCI may be compensated for services provided in connection to your policy.
"Volkswagen" and the Volkswagen logo are registered trademarks of Volkswagen AG.
Policies are underwritten and provided by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates, principal office at 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116. ©2016 Liberty Mutual Insurance.