2017 Volkswagen Beetle Review
The 2017 Volkswagen Beetle has the type of stylish exterior design that’ll light up the roadways of Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, and Newport Beach. It also has the type of interior that will excite the sensibilities of even the most discriminating drivers.
Our team at Norm Reeves Volkswagen Superstore in Irvine wrote this Volkswagen Beetle review so that you could get a better sense of the modern bug’s iconic look.
After reading this article, if you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.
2017 Volkswagen Beetle Exterior
How, exactly, does the 2017 Volkswagen Beetle light up the roadways? Well, its luminous Bi-Xenon headlights and state-of-the-art LED Daytime Running Lights do a lot of the work. These high-tech headlamps last longer, consume less energy, and shine brighter than standard halogen bulbs.
Let’s examine some of the other exterior features that make this compact car so attractive.
- Rear Spoiler: Spoilers are intended to make a vehicle more aerodynamic by decreasing drag. This sleek addition does much more—it gives the Volkswagen an unparalleled appearance that’ll look great under the warm California sun.
- Power Tilting/Sliding Panoramic Sunroof: Speaking of the sun, why not let it into the cabin? The roof’s power tilting/sliding function gives you maximum customization and ideal exposure.
- 18” Alloy Wheels: These flashy eye-catchers are what propels the rest of the car, both literally and figuratively. The world-renowned Volkswagen logo rests at the center—five spokes boldly extend from it—and each of these spokes splits into two prongs. The overall effect is that of a spider web, boldly planned and masterfully executed.
- Sporty Bumpers: The contour of the front and rear bumpers gives the Volkswagen Beetle some extra attitude.
VW Beetle Interior
And how, exactly, does the 2017 Volkswagen Beetle excite its drivers? Let’s start with its interior ambient lighting. You can change the cockpit’s accents from red to blue to pink to white and more with the touch of a button.
Here are some of the other interior features that make this compact car so inspiring.
- Heritage-Inspired Glove Box: This second, vintage-style glovebox—which Volkswagen calls the Käferfach glovebox, meaning Beetle in German—significantly contributes to the automobile’s classic appearance.
- Leather-Wrapped Multi-Function Steering Wheel: Control your car and control your music all with the posh texture of leather gracing your palms.
- Leatherette Seating Surfaces: Feel comfortable and relaxed all with the elegant consistency of leatherette supporting your body.
- Retro-Modern Gauges: The MPG, RPM, and fuel tank indicators look like the best of 1970 meets the best of 2070. Their retro-modern appeal is pleasantly paradoxical and consummately Volkswagen.
Test Drive the 2017 Volkswagen Beetle
If you want to experience this compact car for yourself, contact us at Norm Reeves Volkswagen Superstore in Irvine. We’d like to give our drivers in Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, and Newport Beach the opportunity to take the Volkswagen Beetle for a test drive.
Just call us or stop by our showroom to schedule your test drive today.